Pedestrian & Bicycle Transportation Community Interest Meeting
Monday, January 27, 2014
Fiscal Court Room
2nd Floor, Old Courthouse Building
If the answer to any of these questions is “YES”, please attend this meeting and show your interest and support for improving pedestrian and bicycling transportation in Bardstown—Nelson County!
- Would you like to safely walk or ride your bike to the park, grocery, restaurant, school, church, or within your own neighborhood?
- Would you ride your bicycle if there was a safe place to ride?
- Would you like to walk or ride along our lakes, rivers and streams if there were paths?
- Would you like to have designated walking and biking paths throughout the county?
- Would you let your children walk to school if there were safer crosswalks, crossing guards, and improved pedestrian facilities?
- Would you like to ride your bike to Bernheim?
- Do you have suggestions for walk and bike routes?
We need a standing room only crowd at this meeting
to show our local officials the interest in support for planning and
developing improved pedestrian and bicycle transportation
in Bardstown, Bloomfield, Fairfield, New Haven, and Nelson County!